Already race proven by our Raleigh sponsored riders Caroline Mani and Courtney McFadden, the Ziva is as ready as you are, whether your hitting the local MTB races, or are just ready to clear that elusive technical section on your favorite trail.
Trail-ready and gritty enough for everyday exploration, Raleigh's Ziva Expert opens up new shredding possibilities when the rubber hits dirt. A lightweight aluminum frame mates to a RockShox Recon Gold fork up front to create a responsive ride that's whippy and fun. Speaking of whippiness, the 27.5-inch wheels wrapped in Kenda rubber just beg for more whoops, whips, and roosts.
Of course, you'll need to get up to speed to have all that fun, so a SRAM X7 drivetrain gives you all the right gears and the smooth shifting to get you going fast. With all that speed, you'll need some reliable brakes, so Tektro Gemini hydraulic brakes are on the case. You'll shred this rig for years to come thanks to tough and reliable Raleigh components, a comfy women's-specific saddle, and grips and brake levers made specifically for feminine hands.
- Lightweight women's specific alloy frame with XC geometry
- 2x10 drivetrain with Sram Type 2 rear derailleur to keep chain noise down
- Women's specific saddle, grips, and brake levers
- Rockshox Recon Gold TK 100mm fork with lockout
- Tektro Gemini hydraulic disc brakes with 2-finger women's specific levers
116 NE. Court Square
Lincolnton, NC 28092