The 2014 Santa Cruz Tallboy 2 Carbon XX1 Enve Complete bike comes with an assortment of the finest components that money can buy.
Between the SRAM XX1 drivetrain, Shimano XTR brakes, and Enve's carbon wheels, this bike is nothing but the best!
Check out the video from Santa Cruz on Vimeo HERE
For the 2014 model, Santa Cruz looked to find ways they could lighten up their bike and at the same time improve stiffness.
29ercafe.com said this about the Tallboy: "Ultimately everyone agrees the original bike has some of the most dialed geometry that made it a hit originally making it both a consumer and industry favorite. So the geometry numbers for the new Tallboy are untouched."
Santa Cruz agrees with "everyone" – "Tallboy (has been) awareded "Bike of the Year" time after time, changing the perception of what a 29" wheel mountain bike was capable of. What we initially thought would be a niche marathon bike turned out to be a killer all-around trail bike"
Besides all the raving reviews, the components end up speaking for themselves.
• 100mm travel VPP suspension
• 29" wheels
• Shock options:
Standard Custom tuned Fox
Float CTD Evolution
Custom Tuned Float
CTD Adjust Boost Valve Kashima Coat
• Frame weight: 2235g (4.9 lbs)
• 142mm rear axle spacing
• Forged upper and lower links
• Double sealed pivots with grease ports for low maintenance
• Collet axle pivots and angular contact bearings maximize stiffness
• Standard or Direct Mount rear derailleur option
• Stealth and external seatpost cable routing
• 73mm threaded BB: creak free riding and easy installation
• Molded rubber frame protection
The Santa Cruz Tallboy 2 Carbon XX1 Enve Complete is available in 5 sizes from small to XX-large and in the colors Gloss White/black and Matte Black/white.