The first words out of the mouths of the test riders were: "[The bike] was poppy and playful and fun and slide-y and grippy - all the right things."
"Before I got on the bike I didn't look at anything. I didn't really pay attention to much this time, I'm just getting on it and going. And I just suddenly started having an incredible time."
The playful part isn't an accident. This bike is the newer, 27.5 version of a bike that was called the Blur Trail. Which is also a descendent of the Blur 4X
Low bottom bracket (13.5"), Reasonably slack head angle at 68°, and shorter chainstays add to the low center of gravity and increase your confidence on the trail.
As far as components, the testers were in love. "The package is so outstanding. No matter what you get, you're gonna be stoked with it. You're gonna have it for a long time."
- Full carbon frame and swingarm
- 125mm (5") VPP™ suspension
- 27.5" wheels
- Forged upper and lower links
- Double sealed pivots for long bearing life
- Dual grease ports on lower link for easy maintenance
- Full carbon dropouts and disk mounts
- Angular contact bearings maximize stiffness
- Collet axle pivots lock in place without pinch bolts
- Bottle cage mount within front triangle fits piggyback shocks
- Molded rubber swingarm and downtube protection
- Stealth and external seatpost cable routing
- 142mm rear axle spacing
- Threaded Bottom Bracket
- ISCG-05 tabs for chainguide compatibility
- Direct mount rear derailleur option
- Aluminum frame option
Lincolnton, NC 28092